This is to inform the general public that the Benue State University preliminary french programme admission for 2015/2016 Academic Session has been announced.
1. Entry requirements
Those seeking admission into the Preliminary French Programme (hereinafter called Pre-French) must fulfill the following conditions:
(a) Must possess at least five (5) credits including English Language at SSCE, (WAEC/NECO), GCE or its equivalent
(b) Those with little or no French at the Secondary School level or its equivalent can apply provided they fulfill (a) above.
(c) Applicants must have interest in making a career in French or using their knowledge of French to develop themselves in other fields.
2. Duration of the Programme
The Pre-French Programme shall last for two semesters or one academic session.
NB: Candidates must understand that on successful completion of the programme, they can only be placed into the B.A. French programme and not in any other course in the Department or in any other Department of the University.
3. Method of Application
Interested candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Six thousand Naira (N6, 000.00) only to Sterling Bank Plc Account No. 0029278273.
Application forms shall then be obtained from the Office of the Coordinator of the Programme on presentation of the Bank Teller. Completed forms must be returned, with the photocopies of relevant certificates and credentials, on or before 15th January, 2016 to:
Preliminary French Programme,
Department of Languages and Linguistics,
Benue State University,
The closing date for the purchase and submission of completed application forms is January 15th, 2016.
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail