Buhari said he won’t pay N5000 stipend promised to unemployed Graduates.
In what appears to be a major U-turn from what his campaign promises before the 2015 presidential election, president Mohammadu Buhari has said he would not pay the N5000 stipend he promised to unemployed youth in the country.
See the promise here: I will Pay Unemployed Graduates N5000 Monthly when elected
The president made the remarks at the weekend while on the visit in Middle East. He said it was wise to use a collation of the funds to put up infrastructures and empower them through agriculture for than to give out monies.
He said: “This largesse N5,000 for the unemployed, I have got a slightly different priority. I would rather do the infrastructure, the school and correct them and empower agriculture, mining so that every able bodied person can go and get work instead of giving 5,000, N5,000 to those who don’t work.”
It will be recalled that All Progressives Congress, APC had during its campaign supported the promise of paying N5,000 as monthly stipend to the most vulnerable in the country.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail