This is to inform all new and old students of Bayero University, Kano to the following plans for registration for the 2015/2016 Session.
This is to inform all students of Bayero University Kano that Registration has commenced as follows;
22nd Feb. – 6th March, 2016 – Online Registration for both Fresh 100L and 200L and Returning Undergraduate Students.
7th – 13th March, 2016 – Late registration for Undergraduate Students (with Surcharge).
14th – 27th March, 2016 – Online Registration for Postgraduate Students.
28th March – 3rd April, 2016 – Late Registration for Postgraduate Students (with Surcharge)
(1) Registration means paying the appropriate registration fees AND REGISTERING FOR COURSES.
(2) Senate has directed that any student who fails to register within the specified time has to apply for
the Suspension of Studies for the Session within two weeks. Those who fail to apply for Suspension of Studies within that time would be considered withdrawn from the University.
(3) The Senate decision will be strictly enforced. YOU HAVE BEEN INFORMED IN ADVANCE!
(4) All undergraduate students should submit their Course Registration Form (CRF) not more than three (3) weeks after registration to the Level Coordinator.
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000