BUK School of Continuing Education Part-time form 2015/16. This is to notify the gneral public that the admission into the School of Continuing Education of the Bayero University Kano (BUK) for 2015/2016 academic session has been announced.
B.A. (Ed) Arabic,
B.Sc. Banking & finance,
B.Sc. Business Administration,
B.A. (Ed) Economics,
B.A. (Ed) English,
B.Sc. (Ed) Geography,
B.A. (Ed) Hausa,
B.A. (Ed) History,
B.Sc. International Relations,
B.A. Islamic Studies,
B.A. (Ed) Islamic Studies,
B.Sc. (Ed) Mathematics,
B. Nursing Science,
B.Sc. Public Administration.
Courses will be taught through normal lectures and practical classes to be conducted in the evenings and over the weekends at the University’s Institute of Continuing Education (ICE) situated on Aminu Kano Way, near Gwauron Dutse Hill within Kano City. The programmes will not be run through Open and Distance Learning (ODL) mode.
Duration: The duration of the programme is five years.
Admission Requirement for the Part-Time Degree Programmes:
Applicants for admission into the programmes must satisfy the following conditions:
1. Possess recognized Advanced Level qualifications in areas relevant to the programmes. Such qualifications include National Diploma (ND), National Certificate of Education (NCE), Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) certificate, Nursing Certificate, and General Certificate of Education (GCE) ‘A’ Level;
2. Possess a minimum of three ‘O’ Level credits in relevant subjects, including English Language;
3. Must be at least 25 years old.
4. In addition, applicants for admission into BSc Accounting, BSc Business Administration, BSc Banking & Finance, BSc Mathematics, and BSc (Ed) Mathematics must also have credit in ‘O’ Level Mathematics; while candidates for B. Nursing Science must have credits in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics.
Method Of Application
Visit http://mybuk.buk.edu.ng/sce2016/ and register online. Generate Remita Payment invoice to make a non-refundable payment of application fee of Ten Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N10,500.00) 0nly.
-Return to the portal and login with your username and password to fill in the Application Forms: Programme Selection Form, Personal Data Form & Qualifications Form.
-Review all your forms to ensure accuracy of all information before submission.
-Print an Acknowledgement Slip and keep it safe. The slip will be needed during the collection of admission letter and during registration.
Application ends Friday 9th September 2016.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More