nformation has it that the Joint Admission And Matriculation Bard has scheduled some candidates to re-write the 2016 UTME.
The Registrar Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), Prof. Dibu Ojerinde has stated that candidates who missed their examination because they were relocated will be given another opportunity to sit for the examination.
Also candidates who had system failure during the examination would retake it, once it is proven by the board that their complaints are genuine.
To know if you are among those to re-write the examination you may need to re-print your examination slip.
On the issue of conflicting results, Prof. Dibu said, “Let me use this opportunity to offer explanation on the issue of the much-publicized two results. The process of our marking involves transformation and other qualitative programming.
In the process of these configurations, we had a little challenge which we quickly corrected and ensured that this never happened in subsequent results. This challenge was only associated with the candidates that sat for this examination on Saturday, 27, and some candidates of Monday, 29 February, 2016.”
He also disclosed that out of the 1,546,633 candidates that sat for the 2016 UTME, 145, 704 had issues of multiple results which have been resolved by the board.
He however stated that results of Uromi approved UTME Centre in Edo State, were being withheld as a result of massive malpractice and invasion of the centre by armed hoodlums.
He blamed the technical hitches experienced in some of the centres on the operators of the centers as some of them hired equipment just to pass the accreditation process only to be found wanting on the examination day.
He further stated that reverting to Pencil-Paper Test as directed by the House of Representatives will invariably amount to taking one step forward and two steps backwards.
“Even the physically challenged are taking the CBT examination. One of the blind candidates scored 286, so why should others complain? He queried.
Please share and forward to other candidates.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail