Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden, Awarded up to five scholarships to international students. The scholarship comprises a full tuition fee waiver and is funded by the Adlerbert Foundations.
The Chalmers University of Technology is a Swedish university located in Gothenburg that focuses on research and education in technology, natural science, architecture, maritime and other management areas.
Course Level: Unrestricted, all of the current Engineering Master’s Programmes at Chalmers starting in 2017.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of engineering.
Scholarship Award: Covers 100% of the tuition fees (4 semesters/2 year programme)
Scholarship can be taken in the Sweden
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
Scholarship is available to 1st-year master’s programme applicants
Nationality: Scholarship is available to 1st-year master’s programme applicants .
Nationality: Citizens of these countries (Afghanistan, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Armenia, Albania, Angola, Kenya, Bolivia, Algeria, Bangladesh, Tajikistan, Cape Verde, Antigua and Barbuda, Benin, Zimbabwe, Cameroon, Argentina, Bhutan, Congo, Azerbaijan, Burkina Faso, Ivory Coast, Belarus, Burundi, Egypt, Belize, Cambodia, El Salvador, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Central African Republic, Georgia, Botswana, Chad, Ghana, Brazil, Comoros, Guatemala, Chile, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Guyana, Djibouti, Honduras, Colombia, Equatorial Guinea, Cook Islands, Eritrea, Indonesia, Costa Rica, Ethiopia, Kosovo, Cuba, Gambia, Kyrgyzstan, Dominica, Guinea, Micronesia, Dominican Republic, Guinea-Bissau, Moldova, Ecuador, Haiti, Mongolia, Fiji, Kiribati, Morocco, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Nicaragua, Gabon, Lesotho, Nigeria, Grenada, Liberia, Pakistan, Iran, Madagascar, Papua, New Guinea, Iraq, Malawi, Paraguay, Jamaica, Mali, Philippines, Jordan, Mauritania, Samoa, Kazakhstan, Mozambique, Sri Lanka, Lebanon, Myanmar, Swaziland, Libya, Nepal, Syrian, Arab Republic, Malaysia, Niger, Tokelau, Maldives Rwanda, Ukraine, Marshall Islands, Sao Tome and Principe, Uzbekistan, Mauritius, Senegal, Vietnam, Mexico, Sierra Leone, West Bank and Gaza Strip, Montenegro, Solomon Islands, Montserrat, Somalia, Namibia, South Sudan, Nauru, Sudan, Niue, Tanzania, Palau, Timor-Leste, Panama, Togo, Peru, Tuvalu, Saint Helena, Uganda, Saint Lucia, Vanuatu, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Yemen, Serbia, Zambia, Seychelles, South Africa, Suriname, Thailand, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uruguay and Venezuela can apply for this scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
In order to be qualified for the programmes student apply for, they must meet certain general and specific entry requirements.
Once student has met the general requirements, they must also check what specific requirements are needed for the programme/s they wish to apply for.
English Language Requirement: The following language tests and minimum scores are accepted by Chalmers as proof of English language proficiency:
- Cambridge CPE or CAE: Pass
- IELTS (academic training), 6.0 (with no part of the test below 5.0) TOEFL (paper-based): 550 (with minimum score 4 on written part)
- TOEFL (computer-based): 213
- TOEFL (Internet-based): 79 (with minimum score 17 on written part)
- The TOEFL (Institution) code is 9520.
How to Apply: Required documents – a list specific to Chalmers
- Diplomas from previous university studies or Certificate of ongoing studies (if the Bachelor’s degree has not yet been awarded)
- Transcripts of records – including grades
- Proof of English language skills
- Proof that you meet the specific entry requirements – and course syllabus when necessary*
Applicants are responsible for proving that they fulfil the specific course requirements of the programme/s, to which they have applied.
- Relevant pages of your passport or other valid ID, for the determination of fee status.
Note: This does not apply to applicants with a Swedish personal identity number (person number).
- Cover sheet – Required only for applicants without a Swedish personal identity number who are sending their documentation by regular mail.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Project portfolio – Required only for Architecture and Urban Design, Design for Sustainable Development and Industrial Design Engineering. Instructions on how, when and where to submit your portfolio are only available under section 8.
Application Deadline: The deadline to apply is January 15, 2017.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000