Read the following guide to do your JAMB Change of Course and Institution 2016 – 1st or 2nd Choice. So many candidates always need to change their course or institution of choice because of one reason or the other. However, whatever your reason is, I will quickly teach you how to you can change your Jamb-UTME Course/Institution – 1st or 2nd Choice. It’s a step by step guide to help you do just that.
How to Change your Jamb-UTME Course/Institution – 1st or 2nd Choice:
- 1. Go to JAMB office or any JAMB sales point nearest to you
- 2. Purchase CHANGE OF COURSE Scratch Card (=N=2,500)
- 3. Go to JAMB Website
- 4. Click on Change of Course/Institution
- 5. You’ll be redirected to your JAMB Form
- 6. Change your Course or Institution (where applicable)
- 7. Crosscheck and Submit your form.
- 8. You’re done
- 9. Reprint your JAMB Slip.
Hey! It’s like you can’t do JAMB change of course or institution on your own. Don’t worry, We will do it for you though we charge only N4.000 for this service including the change of institution/course card.
With the above steps, you will be able to change your Jamb-UTME Course/Institution – 1st or 2nd Choice without stress.
Congratulations! You can now reprint your original JAMB result slip with ease.
Here are top Post UTME Resources for you
Share this post. Use the share buttons below.
Have a Say!
Do you have any question or testimony? Please share with us in the comments section. Join the Examsguru comment stream below.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000