JAMB has now released the procedures for checking the UTME results. Apparently, a result checking card called “e-bundle card” will not be required to successfully check your JAMB Result for 2016.
You will be able be able to check your JAMB result on your phone or computer. See the follow instructions on how to check your jamb result for free.
How To Check Your JAMB CBT Result 2016
- Visit http://www.jamb.org.ng/Unifiedtme1/ using your smartphone or computer
- Type in your jamb REGISTRATION NUMBER
- Click the check result button.
Now share your results in the comments section below. This is to allow us to best advice you.
Important: 5 Things to Do After Seeing your JAMB Result
Share this post. Use the share button below.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000