Below is the Chemistry Practical Specimen For 2016 WAEC
In addition to the fittings and reagents normally contained in a chemistry laboratory, the following apparatus and materials will be required by each candidates:
2016 WAEC May/June Chemistry Practical Specimens
The 2016 WAEC May/June specimens for Chemistry practical is out, so science students can start their practice and research on it now. The specimen was sent in by a reader of this blog, so you can verify it from your school Chemistry teacher. for expo answers
WAEC Chemistry Specimens
In addition to the fittings and reagents normally contained in a chemistry laboratory, the following apparatus and materials will be required by each candidate
- one burette of 50cm3 capacity
- one pipette, either 20cm3 or 25cm3. All candidates at one centre must use pipettes of the same volume. These should be clean and free from grease
- The usual apparatus for Titration
- the usual apparatus and reagents for qualitative work including the following with all reagents appropriately labelled.
- (i) glass rod
(ii) aqueous ammonia
(iii) dilute hydrochloric acid
(iv) dilute sodium hydroxide solution
(v) barium chloride solution
(vi) dilute trioxonitrate (V) acid
(vii) silver trioxonitrate (V) solution
(viii) dilute tetraoxosulphate (VI) acid
- (i) glass rod
- glass rod
- filtration apparatus
- two boiling tubes
- four test tubes
- wash bottle containing distilled/deionized water
- mathematical table/calculator.
Each candidate should be supplied with the following, where ‘n’ is the candidate’s serial number.
- 150cm3 of ethanedioic acid (H2C204) solution in a corked flask or bottled labelled ‘An’. These should all be the same containing 4.50g of H2C204 per dm3 of solution.
- 150cm3 of potassium tetraoxomanganate (VII) solution in a corked flask or bottle labelled ‘Bn’. These should all be the same containing 3.16g of KMnO4 per dm3 of solution.
- One spatulaful of a uniform mixture of NaCl and ZnCO3 in a specimen bottle labelled ‘Cn’. The components of the mixture should be in the ratio 1:1 by mass.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail