This is to inform all JAMB candidates, who would want to effect a change in either of any of their Courses or Institutions, that this service and procedure has been extended and will probably end on Friday 29th, April 2016. We are not very sure of this date but it’s important that you do it before this date.
We’re also not sure if there will be any extension in the date but you should do well to ensure you effect your changes before the above stated date.
If you have not change your chourse/onsitution but you will want to do it, read: JAMB Change of Course and Institution 2016 – 1st or 2nd Choice
Please avoid trying to play smart by waiting to see if your current school of choice would release cut-off, before taking a decision to make your changes. Based on history, schools will not release their post-UTME cut-off or procedures until the change of course is over, no matter the extension.
Do your research based on previous post-UTME cut-offs and information and effect your changes immediately. Please DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE.
Share this updates on Facebook below.
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» JAMB Change of Institution/Course: Click here to learn more!
Share this information with friends
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail