Cost of driver’s licence in Nigeria. The Federal Road Safety Corps has said the cost of driving licence remains N6,350 and does not expect any driver to pay more than the amount to obtain any licence whose expiry period is three years.
It said no price increase had been announced, adding that a five-year duration was only added to the three-year driving licence with a cost of N10,350 to give motorists a new option.
The Corps Marshal/Chief Executive Officer, FRSC, Mr. Boboye Oyeyemi, gave the indication while speaking at a workshop in Lagos and warned motorists not to patronise touts.
He described the action of driving with a fake driving licence as a serious offence.
“We have not increased the cost of processing the driving licence. It remains N6,350. What we have done is to give people the option of taking either for three years or five years. The five-year driving licence is available at N10,350,” he said.
Oyeyemi also said the corps would come hard on violators of speed limit, noting that accident rate attributed to the factor was on the increase.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail