The Council of Legal Education has rated Faculties of Law in Nigeria yet again and has done this based on the cumulative performance of its students in the 2014 Bar Final Examinations of the Nigerian Law School. This followed the report submitted by the ad-hoc committee set up to assess the performance of students at the August 2014 Bar Final Examination.
According to the report, the top five universities in terms of law in the country are University of Ilorin (first) University of Lagos (second), the University of Ibadan (third), the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (fourth) and the University of Uyo/Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (fifth).
It was noted that the University of Ilorin and the University of Lagos have remained in the top five for the past 3 years.
The Vice Chancellor of the university, Prof. AbdulGaniyu Ambali, commended members of staff and students and described the achievement as a monumental feat.
According to him, the institution will not rest until it makes it to one of the top 10 universities in the world.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000