This is the official Covenant University 2015/2016 Post-UTME Cut-off mark, Screening and Application Procedure. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into undergraduate degree programmes on a full time basis for the 2015/2016 academic session.
This is to inform all members of the public that the 2015 Covenant University Post Utme tagged Covenant University Scholarstic Aptitude Screening (CUSAS) date and venue is now out.
School Website: covenantuniversity.edu.ng
Covenant University is a private, Christian Mission University committed to raising a new generation of leaders. Our mission is to train graduates who will be mentally resourceful, intellectually equipped, entrepreneurially self-dependent, futuristically visionary and responsibility sensitive.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into undergraduate degree programmes on a full time basis in the following Colleges and Departments of the University:
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Industrial Relations and
- Human Resource Management
- Demography and Social Statistics
- Mass Communication
- International Relations
- Policy and Strategic Studies
- Political Science
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Information and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Biology: (Applied Biology and Biotechnology)
- Industrial Chemistry :
- (Analytical/Environmental Chemistry)
- (Materials/Polymer Chemistry)
- Computer Science
- Management Information System
- Industrial Mathematics
- Industrial Physics:
- (Applied Geophysics)
- (Electronics and IT Applications)
- (Renewable Energy)
Covenant University – Our Uniqueness.
- Serene, safe, secure, pleasant and empowering ICT driven teaching and learning environment.
- Academic programmes free of strikes, shut downs and union face-offs.
- All CU students are provided first-of-its-kind mobile learning tablets with courseware that engenders learning anywhere, anytime on campus via special mobile platform.
- Our graduates have additional certificates in ICT, Leadership and Entrepreneurship.
- First Class graduates of the University emerged tops in the Presidential Special Scholarship Scheme for Innovation and Development (PRESSID) in Nigeria (2013-2015).
- Most Preferred Private University in Nigeria by candidates seeking University admission through JAMB (2002-2015).
- The Overall Best University in Nigeria and West Africa and number 15 in Africa on the Webometric Ranking (February, 2015).
- Ranked No.1 in Web of Repositories in Nigeria and West Africa (2013- 2015).
- The University with highest listing of Google Scholars in 2015. CU produced 110 out of 797 Google Scholars listed in Nigeria.
- No 1 Social-Media-Friendly University In Nigeria by Nigerian Tribune Newspapers (November 2015).
Covenant University Post UTME Mode of Application.
- Candidates applying to Covenant University are required to sit for the 2016/2017 UTME of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and attain the prescribed cut-off mark.
- In addition, applicants must complete the Covenant University A p p l i c a t i o n f o r m o n l i n e a t : http://cuportal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/undergraduate/
- Covenant University conducts a Post-UTME screening exercise for all candidates seeking admission into the University.
Applicants are to note that Post-UTME screening is schedule for May 16 -28, 2016.
Recommended: Covenant University School Fees Schedule – 2016/17.
Note: Admission into Covenant University is STRICTLY by merit. We do not ask for money to influence admission. Please beware!!!
Covenant University Post Utme 2015/16 Schedule
Date: May 25th to June 6th 2015
Venue: College of Science And Technology (CST), Covenant University Ota, Ogun State Nigeria.
Candidate who applied to covenant university online for admission should log in the portal with their credential and book a suitable date they will be available for the screening.
Candidates should strictly adhere to the date they booked.
Covenant University Post Utme 2015/16 Requirements
Candidates should come along to the screening venue with:
-Their printed application form with their signature
-Duly signed Exam Booking slip
-2015/2016 UTME Examination Result With their passport photography embossed on it. If you do not have this document, click here to get yours
-Letter of sponsorship
-SSCE O’Level statement of results e.g WAEC, NECO, IGCSE, NABTEB And it equivalent (if available)
Admission into Covenant University is STRICTLY by merit. We don’t ask for money to influence admission. Please beware.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000