This is the official Cross River University of Technology, CRUTECH Resumption Date and Registration Procedures for New Students 2015/2016.
This is to inform all the newly admitted students,
returning students, parents/guardians and the general
public that, the Cross River University of Technology will
commence the 2015/2016 academic session on Monday
February 8, 2016.
Consequently, all newly admitted students are directed to
report in respective campuses on Monday February 8,
2016 for screening and Registration, Returning students
are expected at their various campuses on Monday 15,
New students are to come along with the following items
I.JAMB Admission Letter (If you do not have this document, click here to get yours)
II. CRUTECH Admission Letter
III.Evidence of payment of Acceptance fee.
IV.Original and photocopy of O’ Level result(s)
V. WAEC/NECO/NABTEB scratch card(s)
All students are expected to commence and complete
registration within two weeks of resumption.
Note that late registration attracts a late registration fee.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail