The minimum entry requirements for admission into Cross River University of Technology are O/L SSC/GCE/NECO Credit level passes in five (5) subjects, including English Language, Mathematics and one relevant Science subject selected from the following group (Biology, Health/General Science, Agricultural Science, Physics and Chemistry), obtained at not more than two sittings. Candidates are also to note that there are other requirements that may be specific to a Faculty and /or a Programme.
Candidates applying to Cross River University of Technology are expected to sit for the current JAMB Examinations and attain the prescribed cut-off marks in it. This is a statutory requirement for entry into Nigerian Universities.
However, Cross River University of Technology conducts screening exercise for all candidates seeking admission into the University and applicants may not be admitted without fulfilling the demands of the screening exercise.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail