Delta State Bursary Registration Form is out – 2016/17. The Delta States Bursary and Scholarship Board has announced the commencement of the online bursary registration of students for 2016/2017 student special assistance scheme.
Eligibility for Delta State Bursary
According to the press release, to be eligible for the
All Applicants must
– Be of Delta State Origin
– All applicant MUST have registered with National Identification Management Commission (NIMC)
– Be a Registered full time student only of any Public Tertiary Institutions.
(Diploma, Masters and PhD Students are not eligible).
– Either be in Second year or above (200 to 500 level) in the Universities or
– Be in HND I and II in the Polytechnics / Monotechnics.
– Be in 200 level and above for Colleges of Education Students.
Have a CGPA of 2.20 and above in the previous academic year’s examination.
Also, to be eligible for the Scholarship Award;
All Applicants must:
– Be of Delta State Origin.
– All applicant MUST have registered with National Identification Management Commission (NIMC).
– Be a Registered full time Student only of any Public and Private Tertiary Institutions.
How To Apply for Delta State Bursary
Applicants are to click on the “Apply Here” link to commence registration.
– Applicants are to fill the Fresh Application Form and submit online.
– Online processing fee of N1,000 will charged using debit cards.
– Once the Payment is successful, Login to your profile page to complete your details by providing your Bank details and your Academics details.
– Print your acknowledgement card to take to the Dean of Student Affairs.
Upload the signed and stamped acknowledgement card for verification.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More