This is to inform all candidates of the Delta State Polytechnic their Acceptance fee payment guidelines 2015/2016 is out.
(i) The prospective students should log-on to http://recordsoft.org/dspoadm to check their admission status.
(ii) log-in with your registration number (leave the password field empty for new users)
(iii) create your new password
(iv) fill in all your details
(v) proceed to Generate Payment Slip to know required fees to pay.
Payments are to be made to the following Banks
United Bank for Africa (UBA)
Students in the School of Business Studies
Departments of Accountancy, Business Administration & Management and Banking & Finance(HND & ND), Mass communication and Office Technology & Management (HND & ND)
Eco Bank (Oceanic)
Students in the School of Computing & IT
Departments of Computer Science and Statistics (HND & ND)
Students in the School of Engineering
Departments of Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Computer Engineering and Welding and fabrication
Access Bank (Intercontinental)
Students in the Science Laboratory Technology (SLT)
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More