Applications are ongoing for the 2015 Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships in UK for African and Commonwealth Countries. The University of Nottingham UK is offering the Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships for 105 students from Africa, India and Commonwealth countries 2015.
The Scholarship is applicable to the following courses/field of study – Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences, Faculty of Science, School of Geography – courses related to the area of Environment, Institute for Science & Society – courses related to the area of Science, Business School – courses allied to Operations Management, School of Law – MSc Law and Environmental Science.
A Total of 105 applicants /Scholarships is available – the first 30 would get 100% tuition fee and 75 of which would get 50% towards their tuition fee.
You can apply for this scholarship if you:
- are a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Africa, India or one of the countries of the Commonwealth listed below* AND
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND
- have not already studied outside of your home country AND
- are not currently studying at a University of Nottingham campus or are not a University of Nottingham graduate AND
- already hold an offer to start a full-time masters degree programme (including MRes) at Nottingham in September 2015 in one of the areas of study listed above.
Application Procedure and Deadline
Applicant has to first apply for admission for Masters degree and be registered as a full-time student at the university before he/she can proceed with registering for the scholarship.
The closing date for scholarship applications is 24 April 2015 – 12 mid-day (UK time).
All forms and application process are available on the Official Website – http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/studywithus/international-applicants/scholarships-fees-and-finance/scholarships/scholarshipdetails/dev-sol-masters.aspx
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More