At University of Nottingham, The Developing Solutions Scholarships are designed for international students who want to pursue a Master’s Degree and make a difference to the development of their home country.
Deadline: 24 March 2017 (annual)
Study in: UK
Course starts September 2017
University of Nottingham in United Kingdom
Level and Field(s) of study:
Full-time Masters Degree Programmes, including MRes, at Nottingham for September 2017 in an area of study within the following faculties:
• Faculty of Engineering
• Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences
• Faculty of Science
• Faculty of Social Science
Number of Awards:
105 scholarships – 30x 100% tuition fee and 75x of 50% towards tuition fee
Nationals (or permanently domiciled in) of Africa, India, or one of the countries of the Commonwealth* listed below:
*Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives, Montserrat, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tristan da Cunha, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Vanuatu
50-100% support towards tuition fee.
You can apply for this scholarship if you:
• are a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Africa, India or one of the countries of the Commonwealth (*see above) AND
• are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND
• have not already studied outside of your home country AND
• are not currently studying at a University of Nottingham campus or are not a University of Nottingham graduate AND
• hold an offer to start a full-time masters degree programme, including MRes, at Nottingham for September 2017 in an area of study within the: Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Faculty of Science, and the Faculty of Social Science.
Applicants must first have applied for and obtained an offer of study at Nottingham for September or October 2017 before they can apply for the scholarship. Application for admission to study at Nottingham should be received at least six weeks before the scholarship closing date to allow time for the Admissions office to process the application and confirm your offer, before you can apply for the scholarship. Scholarship applications are done online before 24 March 2017 (12 midday UK time).
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/studywithus/international-applicants/scholarships-fees-and-finance/scholarships/masters-scholarships/dev-sol-masters.aspxhttp://NOTHINGHAM SHOLARSHIP
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000