Did you apply for admission into the University of Ilorin, UNILORIN without your complete O’Level results? Are you afraid if you will accept you with awaiting result? If yes, relax because you are save.
Did unilorin accept awaiting result? This is of our the popular question I receive from unilorin aspirants. I therefore took time to do a research on this topic.
Read Also: UNILORIN Cut Off Mark
I traveled to the school and met with one of the management staff, who assured me that the school, UNILORIN do accept awaiting result.
How is it done then?
Generally, during post utme registration, there is an option to tick if you awaiting your result. Of course, you will need upload your results to the post utme portal when it’s ready. Failure to do this may cause you to miss the admission.
You can write unilorin post utme even without your WAEC, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB result. but this result have to be ready and uploaded to the post utme portal before final admission consideration.
If you have any question on this, use the comments section below.
Download UNILORIN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and start reading now.
Post UTME Resources for you
Share this post with friends.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail