You might have heard that the Nigerian Defence Academy has fixed the date for the entrance examination for the admission into the 68th regular course for 2016. The management of the NDA also released the full list of candidates that will take part in the exam.
Documents Needed for NDA Exam Venue
All successful applicants are reminded to come along with the following to the Examination Centre:
1. Acknowledgement Form (downloaded from the portal)
2. NDA Examination Admission Card (downloaded from the portal)
3. University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Result Slip for 2016
4.Two POST CARD sized (3.5 x 5 inches) photographs. Name, State of Origin,Course chosen, Name of Exam Centre, Exam Number and Signature should be written at the back of the photograph
5. HB Pencil, Sharpner, Eraser and biro. No calculators.
Please note that candidates that do not come with any of the items listed above will not be allowed to write the examinations. Candidates should NOT come to the exam hall with their mobile phones or calculators.
Note: Buy and Download Original NDA entrance Past Questions and start reading for the exam. Also, the printing of NDA exam photo card has started.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail