This is to inform all candidates whose choice of selection was Ebonyi State University (EBSU), Abakaliki and who scored 180 and above in Jamb matriculation Examination (UTME) to register/process for our the 2015/2016 Unified Tertiary MPost-UTME from Tuesday, 14th July – Monday, 10th August, 2015 guided by the following:
- EXAMINATION/SCREENING DATE: FRIDAY, 15TH AUGUST, 2015
|CANDIDATES’ FACULTY/DEPT/ COURSES OF CHOICE||EXAMINATION CENTRE NAME||EXAM NO.|
|LAW||Faculty of Agriculture and Natural Resources Management, CAS Campus – Centre 1||LAW 0001-1100|
|MANAGEMENT SCIENCES* PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
* BANKING & FINANCE
* BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
|EBSU Secondary School, CAS Campus, Centre 2||FMS 0001-1320|
|EDUCATION ARTS* ARTS & SOC. SCI. EDU. (ECO,
SOC STD, ENG, REL, IGBO EDU)
* EDUCATIONAL FDNS (ADMIN &
PLANNING, G & C)
|Pre-Degree School, CAS Campus, Centre 3||EDA 0001-0170|
|SOCIAL SCIENCES & HUMANITIES* ECONOMIC
* SOCIOLOGY & ANTHROP.
* HISTORY & INT’L RELNS.
* POLITICAL SCIENCE
* LANGUAGES & LINGUISTICS
|Faculty of Law, CAS Campus, Centre 4||FSH 0001-1690|
|FACULTY OF SCIENCE* APPLIED MCIROBIOLOGY
* APPLIED BIOLOGY
* INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
* INDUSTRIAL PHYSICS
* INDUSTRIAL MATHS/ APPLIED
* COMPUTER SCIENCE
* GEOLOGY & EXPLORATION GEOPHYSICS
Faculty of Education, Ishieke Annex, Centre 5
|FACULTY OF MEDICINE* ANATOMY
* MEDICINE & SURGERY
|Faculty of Management Sciences, Main Campus, Centre 6||FMC 0001-1550|
|HEALTH SCIENCES & TECH.* MEDICAL LABORATORY SCI.
* NURSING SCIENCE
|Faculty of Social Sciences & Humanities, Main Campus, Centre 7||HST 0001-1120|
|AGRIC & NAT. RES. MGT.* AGRIC ECONS MGT & EXT.
* CROP PRODUCTION &
* SOIL SCI. & ENV. MGT.
* FOOD SCI. & TECH.
* FISHERIES & AQUACULTURE
* ANIMAL SCIENCE
|Faculty of Health Sciences and Technology, PRESCO Campus, Centre 8||AGR 0001-0120|
|EDUCATION SCIENCE* TECH & VOC. EDU.
* SCI. EDU. (CSC, BIO, MATHS,
CHEM, PHY, INTG. SCI. EDU.)
* HOME ECONOMICS
* HUMAN KINETICS & HEALTH
|Faculty of Applied and Natural Sciences, PRESCO Campus, Centre 9||EDS 0001-0050|
NB: Candidates are expected to locate/report to their Examination centres as shall be indicated on their acknowledgement slips.
- METHOD OF REGISTRATION
(1) Eligible candidates should compulsorily proceed to any of the designed Banks in C and pay N3,000 on the e-transact platform; to cover UTME Registration/Examination and O/L verification/processing. Please collect your e-transact print-out that bears your receipts number and Confirmation Order (Pin) number from the Bank.
(2) With the e-transact print-out, the candidate should access and complete the Registration Form at www.ebsu-edu.net.
(3) Payment can be made at any of the listed Bank branches nationwide.
(4) Candidates must present their UTME result notification slips to Banks to ensure
payments with correct JAMB Registration Numbers.
(i) Click on Prospective Student
(ii) Choose “Apply for Post UTME”
(iii) Input your Confirmation Order (Pin) number and your JAMB Registration number.
(iv) Carefully fill the Post UTME Screening Registration Form completely with major attention to your WAEC/NECO etc details such as WAEC/NECO scratch card Pin Number; Exam Centre Number, Exam Registration Number, Subjects with Grades obtained. Purchase of WAEC/NECO etc. Scratch card(s) for the exercise is the responsibility of each candidate.
(v) Upload a clear copy of your passport photograph. (The format of uploading should be gif or jepg and should not be above 200 x 200 pixel).
(vi) Click on SUBMIT and ensure that all your entries are correct in all the fields.
(vii) Thereafter, your acknowledgement slip will be displayed.
(viii) Print and keep your acknowledgement slip for later reference/use.
For more information, visit www.ebsu-edu.net and click on Post UTME Screening Guide.
Candidates should come to the examination centres with the following:
* Two clear copies (with clear picture) of their Post UTME ACKNOWLEDGEMENT SLIP
* Original and photocopy of UTME result notification slip and photocopy of O/L level results to the examination centres for submission during the examinations. Those on O/L Awaiting result shall write ‘O/L A/R’ on their UTME result slips.
* Confirmation Order (Pin) Number used for registration (with the Bank Teller)
* HB Pencil, eraser and sharpener.
* Payment after Monday, 10th August 2015 shall be of no effect.
* All due payments without due online registration shall not qualify any candidate for the examination.
* Blurred scanned passport photograph will disqualify an applicant.
* Only candidates whose WAEC/NECO etc results are verified by our portal may be
considered for admission into Ebonyi State University.
At the screening, candidates will answer questions in
* Use of English (compulsory for ALL candidates).
* Any other 3 subjects according to candidates’ choice of programme.
There will be 14 subjects for Arts related candidates and 9 subjects for Science
related candidates to choose from (see details online).
- BANKS FOR PAYMENT
|S/N||BANKS||ACCOUNT NAME||ACCOUNT NO.|
|1||Fidelity Bank Plc||Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki||4010474892|
|2||Zenith Bank Plc||Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki||1011747601|
|3||Diamond Bank Plc||Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki||0007909716|
|4||GT Bank||Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki||0043960872|
|5||First Bank Plc||Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki||2013358325|
|6||EBSU Microfinance Bank||Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki||3351000005|
|7||Eco Bank||Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki||2692007058|
|8||UBA||Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki||1004173297|
|9||Enterprise Bank||Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki||1400002926|
- OTHER PIECES OF INFORMATION
(i) GSM phones, calculators and other electronic devices are not allowed into
(ii) On the Examination day, ensure that the OMR (answer) sheet given to you is pre-
shaded in your correct particulars.
(iii) Submit your question papers along with your OMR sheets at the end of the
(iv) Screening of results as well as admission into Ebonyi State University for the
2015/2016 academic year will be posted on our website. Manual publication may
also be made in EBSU Admissions Office in CAS.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
Direct entry candidates who chose EBSU and possess a minimum of OND/OD upper credit are also to participate in this online screening exercise for the purpose of screening/verification of their O/Level results only. These candidates are NOT required to write the screening test.
All payment into Banks shall close on Monday, 10th August, 2015 while our website for online registration shall be shutdown at 12 Midnight on Monday, 10th August, 2015.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More