Work and Study Programme (WASP) is a weekend part-time studies programme of Ebonyi State University designed to offer opportunities to talented, intelligent and qualified working adults in various fields of life endeavours to acquire university education without having to give up their jobs.
Here are the EBSU Work And Study Programme Entry Requirements .
Admission into the Work and Study Programme (WASP) requires (5) 0’/L Credit passes in relevant subjects including;
English Language at Ordinary Level (SSCE, NECO, GCE &TC II, NABTEB, etc) for ALL courses while credit pass in Mathematics at Ordinary level is compulsory for all Science, Social Sciences (except Mass Communication), Management Science and Agricultural and Natural Resources Management based courses. The 0/L credit passes are to be obtained in not more than two (2) sittings.
» Buy & Download Original EBSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» JAMB Change of Institution/Course: Click here to learn more!
Share this information with friends
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail