You can now apply for Apply for Edinburgh Global Online Distance Learning Scholarships. The University of Edinburgh will offer 4 scholarships for distance learning Master’s programmes offered by the University.
University of Edinburgh in United Kingdom
Level/Field of study:
Any distance learning Master’s programme offered by the University.
Number of Awards:
The online scholarships are for nationals of and resident in the following countries: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Côte d’Ivoire, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, India, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, Kyrgyz Republic, Lao PDR, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mongolia, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, São Tomé and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
Each scholarship will cover the full tuition fees over three years.
The scholarships will be awarded to students who are accepted for admission onto a distance learning Masters programme at the University of Edinburgh commencing in 2016-2017. Applicants must be both nationals of and resident of the eligible countries (see above).
Applicants should already have been offered a place at the University of Edinburgh and should have firmly accepted that offer or be intending to do so.
Eligible applicants should complete an online scholarship application. Please note that you will not be able to access the online application form unless you have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh and have full EASE authentication. The closing date for applications for these scholarships is 3 June 2016.
Deadline: 3 June 2016 (Annual)
Study in: any Country (online)
Course starts Sept 2016
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.ed.ac.uk/student-funding/postgraduate/e-learning/online-masters
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More