EKSU Pre-degree Programme. Here is to notify the general public that EKSU Application Form Into Pre-degree Programme 2016 is Out. Guidelines on subject combination for qualifying examination and selection of courses and faculty for 2016/2017 Form
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following Pre- Degree Education and Agricultural Sciences courses in the Pre-Degree Programmes of Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti for 2016/2017 Session.
EKSU Obtainable Degree Programmes in Education.
- English Education
- History Education
- Yoruba Education
- Biology Education
- Human Kinetics & Health Education
- Mathematics Education
- Technical Education with the following Options:
- A. Building
- B. MetalWorks
- C. Electrical/Electronics
- D. Integrated Science
- Early Childhood Education
- Geography Education
- Accounting Education
- Educational Management
- Social Studies Education
- 13. French Education
- 14. Religious Studies Education
- 15. Agric Education
- 16. Chemistry Education
- 17. Computer Science
- 18. Physics Education
- Adult Education
- 20. Economics Education
- 21. Political Science Education
- 22. Business Education
- 23. Guidance & Counselling
- 24. Tests, Measurement and Evaluation
EKSU Obtainable Degree Programmes in Agricultural Sciences.
- Agricultural Economics & Extension Services
- Animal Production & Health Sciences
- Crop Production
- Soil & Environmental Sciences
- Wildlife & Fisheries Management
EKSU Pre-Degree Subject Combinations – Education.
- Agricultural Science/Chemistry/Physics/English Language
- Biology/Chemistry/Physics/English Language
- Government/Literature in English/CRS/English Language
- Literature in English/CRS/Government/English Language
- Government/ Literature in English/Economics/English Language
- Chemistry/Physics/Geography/English Language
- Mathematics/Chemistry/Physics/English Language
- Geography/Chemistry/Physics/English Language
- Economics/Mathematics/Geography/Government/English Language
- Economics/Government/Geography/English Language
- Economics/ Government/ Mathematics/Eng lish Language
- Mathematics/Geography/Economics/English Language
EKSU Pre-Degree Subject Combinations – Agricultural Sciences.
- . Agricultural Science/Chemistry/Physics/English Language
- Biology/Chemistry/Physics/English Language
EKSU Pre-Degree Admission Requirements.
Applicants seeking admission into the Pre-Degree Programmes must posses a minimum of five ‘O’ Level Credits at not more than two sittings including English Language.
- For all the Science based courses, Credit in Mathematics and three other Science subjects are compulsory.
- For all Social Science based courses, Credit in Mathematics and at least two Social Science subjects are compulsory.
- For all Arts based courses, at least three Arts subjects are compulsory.
EKSU Pre-Degree Method of Application.
i.Candidates are to log on to the University website: www.eksu.edu.ng or Portal.eksu.ng.
ii. Pay the sum of eleven thousand naira (N11,000) by the usage of ATM card (Verve or Master Card)
iii. Click on Pre-degree Application,
iv. Supply basic information requested,
v. Click on interswitch logo for payment
vi. Enter the information requested for validation,
vii. Fill the Application form and submit after completion.
viii. Print a copy of the form after submission.
ix. Attach photocopies of all credentials to the duly completed form and submit at the Directorate of Pre-Degree Programmes Office (located on the University Campus) for issuance of Examination Permit.
- Only candidates with Examination Permits issued by the Directorate will be allowed to write the Qualifying Examination.
- All candidates seeking admission into the Pre-Degree Programmes must note that admission into the University is not automatic.
- Pre-Degree students are required to take the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and obtain the National Minimum UTME Cut-off Mark as may be fixed by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- Only candidates who are successful in the internal Pre-Degree Examinations conducted by the Directorate of Pre-Degree Programmes would be considered for admission into 100 Level of the University.
CLOSE OF SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM: FRIDAY, 27TH MAY 2016.
DATE OF QUALIFYING EXAMINATION: The Qualifying Examination will hold at the Ifaki-Ekiti Campus at a date to be announced in due course.
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail