This is the Ekiti State University, EKSU Collection of Certificate Procedure and Requirements for all categories of graduates including Bachelors, Masters and Ph.D degree holders that all outstanding certificates are ready for collection.
EKSU Certificate Collection Procedure:
To collect your certificate, you are to follow the procedure below;
1. Submission of the original Notification of result earlier collected
2. Submission of student identity card or letter of Identification from the Faculty Officer in case where Identity Card could not be produced.
3. Submission of two (2) passport photographs.
4. Payment of Fifteen thousand Naira (N15,000.00) only to the University account.
-Bank: Zenith Bank
-Acct Name: Transcript/ Certificate account
-Acct number: 1011195374.
5. Evidence of payment of Alumni dues.
Note: Payment for collection may increase after the next convocation ceremony slated for April, 2016.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail