EKSU Post UTME 2015 Important Update . This is to inform candidates seeking admission into Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti for the 2015/2016 Academic Session that the Post-UTME Screening Exercise (Computer Based Test) will hold between Monday, 27th July and Saturday, 1st August, 2015 at the University Campus.
Candidates should have visited the website after 12 midnight on Friday, 24th July, 2015 to print out their photo cards showing the allotted time-table for the Computer Based Screening Exercise.
Candidates should also come along with their JAMB Registration slips.
Candidates are advised to report at the University main Auditorium for briefing on their scheduled dates by 7.am. each day.
For the avoidance of doubt, the schedule for the Computer Based screening exercise is as follows:
MONDAY 27/7/2015 – Management Sciences
TUESDAY 28/7/2015 – Science/Engineering/Agricultural Sciences
WEDNESDAY 29/7/2015 – Social Sciences
THURSDAY 30/7/2015 – Arts/ Law
FRIDAY 31/7/2015 – Education
Note: Candidates who registered AFTER the 24th July deadline will be scheduled for screening at a later date.
E. A. Ogunyemi
» Buy & Download Original EKSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More