EKSU Admission Screening (Post-UTME) Form is out – 2016: Cut-off mark, Eligibility And Registration Details is out. This is to inform all UTME candidates who applied for admission into Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti for the 2016/2017 academic session that the post-UTME form is now available.
In compliance with the directive of the Joint Admission And Matriculation Board (JAMB), that there should be no post-UTME exercise in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions, Ekiti State University (EKSU) hereby inform all UTME candidates seeking admission into the institution to note that online capturing of required information for screening exercise.
The university will also give consideration to UTME candidates who did not make EKSU their choice but scored 180 and above in the last UTME and are interested in the University.
Instructions to Candidates
1. Visit the University PORTAL https://eportal.eksu.edu.ng/ and click on online Screening of UTME Application.
2. Download Transaction Reference. The downloading will require you to supply JAMB Registration Number, Names and select the bank you wish to pay to.
3. Take the transaction Reference to any branch of the selected bank for payment
4. After payment, visit the University Portal https://eportal.eksu.edu.ng/ to fill ion the required details including your result, upload scanned copy of your certificate(s) and 1″ x 1″ colour passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only (Note use your Transaction Reference as PIN to open the screening forms)
5. Detailed results from at most two of the following examinations SSCE, NECO, NABTEB should be provided.
Candidates awaiting result should supply it within one week of release
6. On completion, preview, confirm, submit and print out Screening Summary Report
EKSU will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects at not more than two sittings and a minimum of upper credit for Direct Entry candidates.
Any candidates who fail to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the university.
This publication supersedes our earlier publication on 2016 Post-UTME screening exercise.
Closing Date: The new deadline is July 29th, 2016.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail