Here is to inform the general public that EKSU Post UTME 2015 results is out. Candidates that applied for the screening and took part in the exam are hereby informed to check their results.
How To Check EKSU Post UTME 2015/2016 result
- Visit the EKSU Post UTME result portal here
- Log-in with your existing login details on the Apply portal (i.e. the email address and password used to register for the Screening Exercise)
- Expand the ‘Result Checking’ tab
- Click on ‘Check’ link on POST UTME SCREENING RESULTS 2015/2016 SESSION
- Click on ‘Print Invoice’, then proceed to the Bank to make a payment of N1,000 only via Etranzact. This amount also covers Admission checking.
- Upon successful payment, re-visit this page and log-in here
- Log in with your account details (Email address and Password) and click on ‘RESUME’ button on ‘MY SAVED APPLICATIONS’
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number, then click on ‘Show Result’.
- Thereafter, click on ‘Print Result’ to print your result.
Important Notice: UTME candidates are graded over 50 and Direct Entry Candidates over 100.
» Buy & Download Original EKSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail