Are you writing the Tai Solarin University of Education post utme this year? If yes, read the Eligibility and Qualifications for TASUED Post UTME Registration
1. THOSE WHO MAY APPLY
(i) Candidates who chose TASUED as their first most preferred institution in the 2015 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and scored a minimum of 180 in 2015 UTME.
(ii) Direct Entry candidates who chose TASUED as their first most preferred and/or second most preferred institution for the 2015/2016 Academic Session and have applied through Joint Admission And Matriculation Board (JAMB).
Read Also: How to Register for TASUED Post UTME 2015
See the: TASUED Post UTME Screening Date 2015
(iii) Candidates seeking a change of institution to TASUED through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 180in 2015 UTME.
(iv) Direct Entry candidates seeking a change of institution to Tai Solarin University of Education and obtained 2015 Direct Entry JAMB form.
» Buy & Download Original TASUED Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail