Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by a leading organization in Nigeria engaged in manufacturing, marketing and installation of ceiling and roofing products to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Shift Maintenance Foreman
Job Reference: 1132
Industry: Construction & Real Estate
- Member of a technical team comprising the production, maintenance, quality and continuous improvement elements, to supervise personally a mechanical technician.
- To apply the preventive maintenance of the equipment as instructed.
- To implement modification on the equipment as and when directed.
- Responsible for the respect and implementation of the highest standard in health in safety.
- To keep the equipment of the company in working order.
- To troubleshoot and repair the production equipment whenever necessary.
- To liaise with the shift production foreman to correct production and process issues.
- 2 to 5 years in industrial environment at technician level
- 2 to 5 years in engineering environment at engineer level
- Siemens & Omron PLC program reading and troubleshooting
- Pneumatic and hydraulic system knowledge
- Frequency inverter parameter setting
- Igbo language is a plus
- 5S experience
- European or American university diploma (post or master degree or equivalent)
- Electrical maintenance troubleshooting
- Basic mechanical maintenance
- Understanding of P&ID, electrical diagram and mechanical drawing
- Fluent technical English
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000