Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by a leading organization in Nigeria engaged in manufacturing, marketing and installation of ceiling and roofing products to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Shift Maintenance Foreman
Job Reference: 1132
Industry: Construction & Real Estate
- Member of a technical team comprising the production, maintenance, quality and continuous improvement elements, to supervise personally a mechanical technician.
- To apply the preventive maintenance of the equipment as instructed.
- To implement modification on the equipment as and when directed.
- Responsible for the respect and implementation of the highest standard in health in safety.
- To keep the equipment of the company in working order.
- To troubleshoot and repair the production equipment whenever necessary.
- To liaise with the shift production foreman to correct production and process issues.
- 2 to 5 years in industrial environment at technician level
- 2 to 5 years in engineering environment at engineer level
- Siemens & Omron PLC program reading and troubleshooting
- Pneumatic and hydraulic system knowledge
- Frequency inverter parameter setting
- Igbo language is a plus
- 5S experience
- European or American university diploma (post or master degree or equivalent)
- Electrical maintenance troubleshooting
- Basic mechanical maintenance
- Understanding of P&ID, electrical diagram and mechanical drawing
- Fluent technical English
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail