Nestle Nigeria Plc – As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineering Specialist (Blowing Machine)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Our Engineering Specialist-Blowing Machine operates and maintains effectively, assigned line equipment and provide technical support on line to meet production needs in an efficient manner while performing all other maintenance and operational tasks.
- Demonstrate clear and detailed understanding of the operation of the blowing machine.
- Carry out planning & execution of preventive maintenance on the blowing machine and ancillary equipment eliminate breakdown.
- Carry out troubleshooting and repairs on the blowing machine.
- Leadership skills to train and coach other team members in order to develop their capabilities.
- Ability to interpret Mechanical & Electrical Engineering drawings.
- Be familiar with Machinery safety & good GMP practice.
- Ensure safety of self, Product, workplace and colleagues while ensuring the control of the impact of his activities on the environment.
- Maintain Food safety awareness and its relevance in order to ensure strict compliance in the work place.
- B.Sc or HND (Second Class Lower/ Lower Credit) in Mechanical Engineering from a reputable institution.
- 3-5 years hands-on experience on SIDEL high speed PET bottle blowing & filling machine.
- Leadership, Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Sound communication skills.
- Excellent ability to use initiative and work with minimum supervision.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More