Established in Lebanon since 1946, Transmed focused on the distribution of a very extensive range of Household and Personal Care Products from Procter & Gamble and Clorox. In parallel Transmed developed Food products distribution starting with Mars confectionery range, and expanding it throughout the years as well as many other brands.
Transmed has a well-established Foodservice operation, and offers a large selection of premium products and ingredients coupled with a customer centric service, making it a major player in supplying a wide range of restaurants and hospitality customers across its markets.
Our brands are known world wide and market leading brands such as: Adriana, Alpenliebe, Alvita, Always, Ambipur, Americana, Aptamil, Ariel, Aromate Mayonnaise, Australian Lamb, Bahlsen, Barbie, Bebelac, Big Babol, Bonduelle, Bonux, Bounty, Camay, Canada Beef, Cars 2, Castania, C-Food, Chamsa, Chupa Chups, Clinicare, Clorox, Crayola, Crest, Crops, Darbo, Deepio, Downy, Dr. Oetker Bake & Décor, Duracell, Extra, Fairy, Fisher Price, Five, Flutes, Food service Products, Galaxy, Gilette, Glad, Glysolid, Head & Shoulders, Heinz, Hellmann’s, Herbal Essences, Hot Wheels, Jabal El Sheikh, Junior Croissant , Kamil, Lady Care, Lenor, Leibniz, M&M’s, Maisto, Malongo, Maltesers, Mars, Matchbox, McCain, McLeland, McVities, Meat Standards Australia, Mega Bloks, Mentos, Milupa, Monster High, Mr. Propre, Newwave, OLAY, Old Spice, Oral B, Oreo, Pampers, Pantene, Pebeyre, Pedigree, Pert Plus, Pictionary, Polly Pocket, President, Pringles, Purell, Ristorante Pizza, Safeguard, Schreiber, Scrabble, Shouman Chicken, Siblou, Skittles, Smint, Snickers, Surgital, Sysco, Tampax, Tang, Thomas, Tide, Tuc, Twix, Uncle Ben’s, UNO, Venus, Walkers, Wella, Whiskas, Wrigley’s Gum, WWE, Yes, Zahrat Al Bahar, Zest
Job Title: Account Executive
Job descriptionIn-store Execution
- To carry out the implementation of the store execution part of the customer’s Joint Business Plan in order to achieve the desired sales targets
- To execute the in-store objectives of the Sales Business Plans flawlessly in order to achieve superior in-store presence and target sales volume.
- To ensure the deployment of desired Sales Fundamentals across all assigned stores in order to achieve the sale volume target.
Customer Business Development
- Acquire deep understanding of customer strategies and their shopper needs in order to be able to devise the right plans for the customer
- Spot business building opportunities at the customer and recommend these to the management in order to address them and build the business further
- Tailor the sales business plans to customer needs in order to maximize the volume generated by these plans at the customer
- Build & maintain strong customer relation to facilitate collaboration and the achievement of desired business result and joint work.
- Secure that receivable collection is within the agreed payment terms in order to sustain company’s cash flow levels.
- Ensure sufficient outlet coverage based on business need and in line with assigned journey plan in order to achieve and maintain the desired in-store fundamental results.
- Communicate internally any event taken by customer/competitors which can have an impact on our business in order to take required action.
- Timely submission of all the required daily,monthly & quarterly reports assigned by the Unit Manager
Education & Experience:
Bachelor Degree in Business or any related field
0-1 years or experience
Computer Literate (Microsoft Office)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More