The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) has a vacancy based in Vienna, Austria for a Telecommunications Operator (Maternity leave replacement for one year and three months approximately) in the Administration & IT Services Department.
Job Title: Telecommunications Operator
- Provides telecommunication services, i.e. telephone connections including long distance calls.
- Collects general information when needed about companies, hotels, etc.
- Arranges the filing of all telecommunication documentation to monitor the effectiveness and efficiency of work.
- Completes the forms and bills of the telecommunication services for submission to authorized staff for approval/signature.
- Prepares data/information on the telecommunication services for submission to IT Services Coordinator for the monthly report of activities
- Secondary School certificate plus special courses
- Two years of work experience
Skills and Knowledge:
- Office Administration;
- MS Office;
- Communication & interpersonal skills;
- Customer service orientation;
- Initiative and integrity;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and German; Arabic an asset.
Commensurate remuneration package i.e. monthly basic salary of (€2,462 x 12 per year) with tax-free benefits and six-week annual leave.
Finance & Human Resources Department
A-1010 Vienna – Austria
or email: email@example.com
Online applicants should quote “Job Code 10.3.14” in the “Subject” field. An automatic reply will be sent to confirm the successful submission of
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000