The European Union Support to Immunization Governance in Nigeria, (EU-SIGN) on Monday said it had committed N4 billion to this year’s immunization programme in Nigeria. The fund is part of the EU’s determination to ensure the country ends the polio scourge and obtains World Health Organization’s certification as a polio-free nation in 2017.
Speaking in Abuja at Bi-annual Review Meeting of 23 states of the federation and the FCT which benefitted from the fund, Training, Contracting Advisor and Procurement Expert for EU-SIGN, Aminata Sidibe, explained that the programme is aimed at accelerating the country’s effort to end polio and other related diseases.
She said this will fast-track the quest to obtain the WHO certification on polio and also assist in containing other vaccine-preventable diseases in the country.
By: Paul Obi
This Day News
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000