FCE Eha-Amufu Post-UTME Admission Screening Form is out – 2016/17. The federal College of Education Eha-Amufu has announced the 2016/2017 Post UTME Application.
Candidates who chose the institution and scored the required cut-off mark in 2016 UTME.
How to Apply for FCE Eha-Amufu Post-UTME Admission Screening Form
1. Open the College Portal (www.fceehaamufu.com)
2. Click on ‘Admission Screening Application’ link
3. Enter relevant information on the page displayed and Click ‘Create Profile’ Button. Take note of your Username and Password.
4. Upon successful creation of profile, Click ‘Continue’ Button.
5. Confirm the Payment Info Displayed and Click ‘Generate Invoice’ Button.
6. REMITA Payment Invoice is generated with Instruction of the next line of action for the Applicant.
7. Proceed to any Bank and make Payment.
8. Come back to the Portal after Payment Click on ‘Existing Applicant Login’ link
9. Supply your Username and Password (Created in step 3 above) and Click Login Button
10.Upload your Passport and fill the application form including upload of your JAMB Result, O Level Result and Birth Certificate
Note: Take note of your username and password as this will be required for future login into the portal
Supply you CORRECT phone number as this will be used to communicate with you as the need arises
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000