The 2016/17 Supplementary NCE admission screening exercise of the Federal College of Education (Special), Oyo will hold on Thursday, 17th November, 2016. Candidates are requested to note the following guidelines:
1. Candidate(s) who made the Federal College of Education (Special) Oyo as their choice of institution during the 2016 UTME and whose score is 180 and above.
2. Candidates who did not choose the College initially but scored 180 and above are also eligible to apply.
SCREENING FEE: Non-refundable fee of Two Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N2,500.00)
How to make payment at Any Commercial Bank
Step 1. Click Here To Generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Payment Invoice Slip. N.B: Ensure that your payment information items are carefully filled.
Step 2. Print the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Payment Invoice Slip
Step 3. Go To Any Commercial Bank Branch With RRR Payment Invoice Slip To Make Payment Through Remita Payment Platform.
Step 4. Then, Click Here To Apply.
How to make payment Online
Step 1. Click Here To Make Payment online through Remita Platform. Ensure that your payment information items are carefully filled.
Step 2. Print the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Online Payment Receipt
Step 3. Then, Click Here To Apply
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail