The Federal Polytechnic Ado-ekiti will at its 16 convocation ceremony graduate a total of 11,558 full-time and part-time students for the 2010/2011, 2011/2012 and 2012/2013 academic sessions.
It was learnt that 3,855 graduated with Higher National Diploma (HND) while 7,882 bagged the National Diploma (ND).
Eighty-seven HND graduands made Distinction; 1,277 had Upper Credit; 2,038, Lower Credit; while 453 made pass in the three sessions.
In the ND category, 107 graduated with Distinction, 1,660 had Upper Credit, while 4,106 and 2,009 graduands made the Lower Credit and Pass.
Highlight of the convocation was the conferment of Fellowship Awards on Alhaji Isah Mustapha Agwai I, the Emir of Lafia; Sir Oluremi Omotosho, a former Group Managing Director of the Oodua Conglomerate; and Mr. Oluwatoyin Alabi, an alumnus and a successful entrepreneur, for their contributions to the growth of the polytechnic.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail
Tags: Fed Poly Ado Ekiti