2016/17 Fed Poly Idah Registration Procedure For NDII AND HNDII.
This is to inform returning students (NDII AND HNDII) of Federal Polytechnic Idah that the below are the steps for the payment of school fees for 2016/2017 academic session.
The returning students (NDII and HNDII) are to visit the school portal, www.fepoda.edu.ng to register and generate the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number for the payment of their respective school fees (see financial guide for details).
The RRR number should be taken to any bank branch of your choice for the payment and obtain the bank transaction slip.
You are to return to the portal to confirm your payment and print out the fee payment slip (e-receipt) and your course registration form.
NB: It is important that all students complete this process to ensure proper registration to avoid being withdrawn from your programme.
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More