Fed Poly Idah Admission Screening Form, Cut-off Mark 2016/17. The Federal Polytechnic Idah hereby invites eligible candidates for the 2016/2017 Admission Screening Exercise into National Diploma programmes.
All candidates who took The Federal Polytechnic, Idah as their Institution of choice and obtained the minimum cut-off mark/score of 180 in the 2016/2017 UTME and also have the required relevant credits as contained in the JAMB brochure.
How to Register for Fed Poly Idah Admission Screening
Follow the registratio instructions below;
- Candidates are expected to make a payment of two thousand, and five hundred naira (#2500.00) only.
- Candidates are advised to visit The Federal Polytechnic, Idah website i.e. www.fepoda.edu.ng and follow the steps bellow to make payment on-line, fill their details and print out the screening slip:
- -Click on “screening payment”
- -Fill the form with valid e-mail address and password and print out the payment invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- -Take the printed payment invoice to any bank for the payment of #2500.00 only using Remita.
- -Go back to the website (www.fepoda.edu.ng ) complete the registration with the following data by clicking on “Finish Registration”.
- – JAMB Registration, JAMB Score, state of origin, first and second choice of courses
- – Upload passport-sized photograph of not more than 22kb in size.
- – Print out the form (admission screening details)
(C) Candidates are also expected to complete the FPI form on-line (procedures are contained there-in)
The exercise will not require physical presence of candidates at The Federal Polytechnic, Idah.
NB: Candidates should note that the Federal Polytechnic, Idah will not condone any form of falsification of results as those involved will automatically be disqualified.
Purchase and submission of forms on-line will close by 11:59pm on 30th September 2016.
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000