This is to inform the general public that the Fed Poly Nasarawa Post UTME form 2016, Cut Off mark is Out. See the Eligibility, Screening And Registration details below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into ND full time programmes run by the Polytechnic in the 2016/2017 Academic Session as follows:
Fed Poly Nasarawa Post UTME Eligibility
Candidates that have chosen the Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa in the 2016UTME and scored the approved minimum cut-off points (180) and obtain the required credit pass in the appropriate subjects combination are eligible for post-UTME Screening.
How to Apply for Fed Poly Nasarawa Post UTME
Application forms are obtainable on successful payments on the Remita platform. Applicants may use their debit cards (Interswitch, Verve, Mastercard etc) or make cash payments at the bank to get an RRR-code to be used on the platform. A non-refundable fee is required as follows:
ND (Post UTME) 3,500
Candidates are to then proceed to begin their application process via this link: http://fedpolynasarawa.edu.ng/registration/application-steps/
Fed Poly Nasarawa Post UTME Screening Details
Candidates are to print out their respective slips after registration. The slip should contain date and time schedule for screening.
Fed Poly Nasarawa Post UTME Application Deadline
The deadline for submission of applications is Wednesday, 27th July, 2016.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000