Federal Poly Oko Admission Screening Form – 2016/17 – This is to inform the public especially aspirants of Federal Polytechnic Oko (OKOPOLY) that the Admission screening exercise for the 2016/2017 academic session has been announced.
Eligibility for Federal Poly Oko Admission Screening
Candidates that chose the institution and scored the required cut off mark in the 2016 UTME.
Applicants must possess at least five (5) credits in the O Level WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings except in Urban & Regional Planning where, at least, a pass in English Language is required.
How to Apply for Federal Poly Oko Admission Screening
-Candidates are to visit www.federalpolyoko.edu.ng
-Under Admissions, Click on Online Application Forms and proceed to generate invoice receipt
-Print the Invoice and proceed to Microfinance Bank, Union Bank and Enterprise located within Oko the print-out to make payment using the generated ‘Invoice Number’
-Afterwards return to the registration portal to complete and submit the Online Application Form. Please, review your information before submitting your application online.
-Print your “Acknowledgement Slip”
Important: Buy and download Federal Poly Oko Admission Screening Past Questions and Answers and read for the exam.
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter: Click here to Apply!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail
Tags: FEDPOLY OKO