This is to inform the general public that Fed. University, Dutse 1st Batch Direct Entry Admission List 2015 is out.
Concerned candidates can now check their admission status on the school portal by clicking on the following link; FUD 2015/2016 1st Batch Direct Entry Admission List
The collection of Admission letters will commence on Monday, 5th October, 2015 on payment of Non-refundable Acceptance Fee of Five Thousand Naira only (₦5,000.00) to the Bursary Department and collection of receipt of payment. Candidates who wish to make payments with POS machine can do so.
Please you are requested to present your original JAMB slip and receipt of payment of five thousand naira (₦5,000.00) at the point of collection of Admission letters.
Registration will also commence on Monday, 5th October, 2015.
Note that registration fees for Science and Agriculture students is N41,000 while that of Arts and Social Sciences is N36,000. This is excluding Hostel Maintenance and late registration fees. The schedule of the registration fees would be provided upon payment of the Acceptance Fee
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More