FUDutse Admission Screening form, Cut off mark – This is to inform the public especially aspirants of Federal University, Dutse that the institution has announced its admission screening for 2016/2017 academic session.
All candidates who applied for FUD as their 1st Choice and scored 180 points and above in their UTME shall log in using their JAMB number and Phone Number to generate invoice.
Method Of Application
-Applicants are to log in to the University screening portal using the address http://screening.fud.edu.ng
-All candidates that successfully generated and printed invoice are to make payment of N2,500 only at the FUD Microfinance Bank.
-ACCOUNT NAME: Admission Screening Fee
-All candidates must make sure they get the copy of teller or receipt for manual verification in their respective faculties of the courses they have applied.
-Candidates can now login using their JAMB registration number and teller number to update his/her information
-Finally, candidates can now print screening registration form, attach the authenticated teller before proceeding to their respective venues.
Admission Screening Date
Screening exercise is schedule to hold on the 15th, 16th and 17th of August 2016.
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
Share this information with friends
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail