Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) recruitment, September 2016 (https://www.vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng). FEDERAL CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT FOR JOB VACANCIES IN THE FEDERAL CIVIL SERVICE.
The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) wishes to announce vacancies in the following MDAs:
- – Federal Ministry of Education
- – Federal Ministry of Labour & Productivity
- – Federal Ministry of Finance
- – Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- – Federal Ministry of Information and Culture
- – Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing
- – Federal Ministry of Science and Technology
- – Federal Ministry of Transport
- – Office of the Auditor
- – General for the Federation
- – Office of the Surveyor
- – General of the Federation
- – Bureau of Public Procurement.
Suitably qualified candidates with character and integrity who are interested in making career in the
Federal Civil Service are invited to complete and submit application online on FCSC Website
– https://www.vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng for any of the posts indicated in each of the MDAs.
For avoidance of doubt, completion /submission of application online is free and at no cost to applicants in line with the International Labour Organisation(ILO) Convention.
The completion/submission will run for six (6) weeks from the date of this publication (19th September 2016).
Mustapha L. Sulaiman
For: Hon. Chairman
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000