Yes! We now have the complete Federal Poly Idah Screening Post UTME Past Question and AnswersPDF for you in soft downloadable copies and are available on request only. This question was painstakingly collated and typed to enable students who have from Idah to get the soft copy of the preparatory material. Even those who are close to the school may prefer to have the PDF copy for use on their mobile devices. This makes preparation easy and on-the-go.
How to Buy Federal Poly Idah Screening Post UTME Past Question and Answers PDF :
The cost of the newly Federal Poly Idah Screening Post UTME Past Question and Answers PDF is
2500 1,000NGN for all years (faculty specific combination)
You will be required to pay for the quantity that you will want to buy. Past questions has helped a lot of students get admissions into school.
See the payment detail below.
Account Name: Ifiokobong Akpan Ibanga
Bank: Zenith Bank
Ac No.: 2003316090
After Payment, send your teller number, your phone number and email address to the contact person below and request for password to download your purchased past questions.
Amount: 1000NGN per faculty combination.
We wish you all the best
Call me now for your copy @ 08026529647
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail