Fed Poly Idah HND Admission form. The Federal Polytechnic Idah HND admission form is now out. If you are interested, see the available courses, admission requirements, application procedures and closing dates below;
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following full-time HND programmes offered at the Federal Polytechnic, Idah, Kogi State for the 2016/2017 Academic Session.
Fed Poly Idah HND Courses
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) FULL-TIME PROGRAMMES FOR TWO
I. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
(b) Business Administration and Management;
(d) Office Technology and Management.
II. SCHOOL OF GENERAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE STUDIES
(a) Public Administration
III. SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY
(a) Computer Science
(b) Food Science Technology
(c) Hospitality Management Technology
(d) Science Laboratory Technology (with Options in Biology/Microbiology, Physics with Electronics, Chemistry/Biochemistry);
(e) Mathematics and Statistics
(f) Leisure and Tourism
IV. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
(a) Civil Engineering Technology (Structures Option);
(b) Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology with option:
(i) Electrical/Telecommunications; (ii) Power/Machine;
(c) Mechanical Engineering Technology (Power and Plant Option);
(d) Metallurgical Engineering Technology;
(e) Foundry Engineering Technology.
V. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
(a) Architectural Technology;
(b) Building Technology;
(c) Estate Management and Valuation;
(d) Quantity Surveying;
(e) Surveying and Geo-Infonnatics;
(f) Urban and Regional Planning.
Fed Poly Idah HND Admission Requirements
The minimum entry requirements for admission into the Higher National Diploma programmes are as follows:
A. The National Diploma in the relevant field with a minimum of Lower Credit grade obtained from a recognized Institution, and a minimum of one-year post qualification experience. In exceptional cases, candidates with pass grade and a minimum of two years post qualification experience in the specific field may be considered for admission. All candidates are to forward their academic transcripts and confidential report to the Registrar (Academic Affairs) for admission purposes.
B. In addition, candidates must possess Five (5) relevant credit passes, including Mathematics and English Language at the SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB and other OIL equivalent qualifications obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
How to Apply for Fed Poly Idah HND Admission
The following procedures are to be followed:
- -Log to the Federal Polytechnic Idah website www.fepoda.edu.ng
- -Click on the 2016 Application Form tab
- -Create Account by filling the form with valid e-mail address and password containing (8) Characters in alphabets and numbers. Keep your username and password safe as it will be useful during screening exercise.
- -On successfully creation of account, Login to Generate and Print out the Payment Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- -Take the printed Payment Invoice to any Bank for the payment of (N5, 500.00) only using Remita.
- -Go back to the school website (www.fepoda.edu.ng), confirm payment and to complete the registration.
- -Print out the Application form, Confidential Report and State of Origin documents
-Further instructions are available on the Polytechnic’s website.
CLOSING DATE: The closing date for the application is 30th October, 2016.
NB: Candidates are advised to visit the Polytechnic website at the close of application for the date of screening.
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail