Admission List: This is to inform all prospective students that the list of candidates offered provisional admissions for ND I (Full-Time) Supplementary batch, ND I (Part-Time), HND I and Pre-ND for 2013/2014 academic session has been released on-line.
How to check Offapoly Admission Status;
1. Visit the checking portal by clicking here.
2. When the portal opens, enter your application number in the space provided and click “Continue”. Your admission status will be made available to you.
Admitted candidates are advised to follow the following procedure:
(i) Print the admission letter on-line and present to the Admissions Officer for signing.
(ii) Pay acceptance fee of Six Thousand Naira only (N6000.00) at any of the following Banks: Sincere MFB, Iyeru MFB, Stockcorp MFB.
(iii) Print acceptance receipt on-line and change to official receipt at the Bursary.
Please note that this exercise must be completed on or before Thursday 20th March, 2014. Candidates who failed to complete the procedures will forfeit the offer.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More