This is to inform candidates and the general public that sales of the Federal University of Technology Owerri, FUTO 2013/2014 Post UTME Screening Exercise scratch card has commenced. If you made FUTO as your first or second choice see the instructions below
COMPLETING THE ON-LINE APPLICATION FORM
- Applicants purchase application eTranzact pins from the designated banks.
- Log on to the Application portal website:utme.futo.edu.ng
- Click “Apply” to start your application.
- Enter the Confirmation Number and Receipt Number on the eTranzact slip you purchased from the bank.
- Enter your email address.
- Enter your UTME registration number.
- Fill the application form.
- Click “Continue” at the end of the page to fill in your SSCE results.
- Select subjects from the drop-down and enter your SSCE results.
- Upload your picture, the size of which should not be more than 64kb.
- Click “Save”.
- Click “Continue” to enter your UTME scores.
- Enter your UTME subjects and scores.
- Click “Save”, then click “Continue”.
- Select (Check) the box, the certification box.
- Click “Complete Application”.
- On completion of the application, the Applicant will receive an SMS that says e.g “Hello MARY, You have successfully completed your FUTO POST UTME application. Your Exam Details are: Exam Venue: School of environmental Sciences Phase 1……e.t.c”
- Then click “Print”—When the applicant clicks “Print”, a copy of the Photo card (Post UTME on-line Registration form) will be downloaded and can be printed. This will also be sent to the Applicant’s valid email address he provided when filling the application form.
- The candidates who chose FUTO as their first choice of University may experience auto-form fill feature when they enter their UTME registration numbers correctly, but such candidates must cross-check the details in order to ensure the accuracy of the information so invoked.
- The candidates who chose FUTO as their second choice of University may not experience the auto-form fill feature and will be required to manually fill the Post UTME form as instructed.
ON THE SCREENING DAY
Candidates should come with the following:
- HB pencil, eraser and sharpener.
- Two clear copies of the printout of the completed on-line registration form.
- UTME result slip and Photocopy.
- eTranzact payment slip.
- Post UTME photo card (on-line Registration form).
- After the Post UTME Result has been uploaded, the applicant can log on to the portal to check the aggregate POST UTME Result, by clicking “Check Result”.
- Enter your UTME Reg No/Application Number/Confirmation Pin.
- Click “Search”.
- The Post UTME aggregate result will appear on the screen.
- Then the applicant clicks “Print Result” below the page.
How are you preparing for the exams? See How you can Score above 300 in your upcoming PUTME exams
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More