The management of Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to apply for their 2016/2017 academic session pre-degree programmes admission.
Applicants should possess a minimum of 5 credit passes including English Languages and Mathematics in not morethan two (2) examination Sittings.
The aim of the programme is to:
1. Improve prospective students’ performance in the WASC/ NECO/GCE and equivalent examinations in order to
enhance and meet the admission requirements in Science and Engineering programmes.
2. Prepare candidates adequately for the UTME and Post-UTME examinations to enhance their admission
chances into these programmes.
3. Improve the quality of candidates seeking admission into FUPRE and other universities’ 100 level programmes.
The programme is an intensive nine (9) months teaching and coaching lessons in the following areas: English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Geography.
Application fee is Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000) only
Deadline for submission of application forms is July 29, 2016.
Admission forms can be accessed online via this link: http://www.fupre.edu.ng/basic/panel/or the Registrar’s Office.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail